Frequently Asked Questions
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Purchases over 50€ - FREE
Purchases under 50€ - 3€.
Delivery time - up to 48 hours
For logistical reasons, deliveries are not available in the following places: Ceuta and Melilla. *Canary Islands: ask the shop.
Purchases over 100€ - FREE
Purchases under 100€ - 12€.
Delivery time - up to 72 hours
- JEWELLERY CARE
All BONAI jewellery, unless specified in the product description, is made of 925 Sterling Silver. Here are some tips on how to take care and maintain your jewellery:
- It is important not to pour perfume, alcohol or chemical derivatives on it. In the case of gold plated jewellery, it is recommended not to wet them so that the gold plating does not disappear.
-Whenever possible, keep your jewellery in a cloth bag or in a place made for them, such as a jewellery box.
-If you see that they have lost their lustre, do not worry. We have the solution. With a little soap and warm water, rub over it with a small brush. They will shine again as before. For silver jewellery without gold plating, it is recommended to take a damp cloth, pour baking soda powder on it, and let the jewellery sit for a while. Rinse them with water and you will see how they shine again.
- PURCHASE CONDITIONS
BONAI does not accept returns under any circumstances.
To exchange a product, the following steps must be followed:
1. Request the return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a period not exceeding 7 working days from the date of receipt of the product.
2. The article must be received by BONAI within a maximum period of 15 working days.
3. The customer shall be responsible for the cost of delivery to BONAI as well as for the cost of re-delivery by BONAI for a fee of 6.00 euros in the case of national deliveries.
All parts must be returned in their original packaging and with any accompanying accessories. Under no circumstances will money or the difference be refunded, in the case of the exchange of a product of a lower price or for the new shipment. The customer is responsible for the product until it reaches BONAI.
BONAI recommends that the item is sent by courier or registered mail and that the proof of delivery is kept.
In case that BONAI has mistakenly sent a different item than the one ordered or the quality of the item sent is not adequate, please contact us at email@example.com to request an exchange. In this case, BONAI will bear the costs of both shipping and return.
No freight collection returns will be accepted.
In case of a manufacturing defect, an item may be exchanged for an identical item within one month of purchase.
* Gold plating is not guaranteed to last forever. The speed with which the gold plating disappears depends on many factors such as the use of chemical products on the skin, the level of body perspiration or even the pH level of the skin of each person. For these reasons it is advisable to know that gold plated jewellery requires more care or, if your experience tells you that it does not last, choose silver jewellery.